Purity is the same beauty
The health of your child's teeth is on three pillars: proper nutrition, proper hygiene, regular professional examinations of the dentist.
And if you can do without the latter, then without proper dental care, unfortunately, you can not avoid problems.
Living in the 21st century, a person has access to the latest developments in the field of dentistry and can even connect your toothbrush to the Internet.
On the Internet, there are a large number of lessons that teach you how to brush your teeth correctly. You can also bring your child to professional cleaning to the dentist.
However, there are a few simple rules that will help you keep your teeth healthy and without a doctor:
- choose the right brush with a dense and not very long bristles
- if possible, start an electric toothbrush at home (we recommend the PHILIPS SONYCARE model)
- brush your teeth two or three times a day toothpaste should contain silicon particles for better cleaning
- be sure to use dental floss twice a day to protect the lateral surfaces of the teeth from the development of hidden caries
- remember that up to 10 years old parents brush their teeth for their kids (Yes, that's right you read)